Who can apply for a loan?
- Native-owned businesses * are eligible to apply for a direct loan ranging from $10,000 – $50,000.
- Native Nations and/or Tribal Enterprise or Businesses are eligible to apply for either a pre-development bridge or gap loans ranging from $50,000 – $250,000.
- Tribal enterprises are eligible to apply for a Tribal Enterprise loan ranging from $250,000 – $500,000.
Priority will be given to businesses:
- In the medical supplies or distribution industries.
- Applying alternative business strategies, i.e. changing their business model to pivot quickly to the new marketplace.
- That are tribally-owned and in need of guarantees or cash matches to take advantage of federal stimulus programs.
- Who experienced a loss of other pre-development capital as a result of COVID-19.
- Determined non-essential by their state government, i.e. restaurants, hair salons, etc.
- Enterprises that demonstrate social and environmental benefits aligned with our Resilient and Regenerative Lending Principles
Which loan applications are you prioritizing?
NDN Fund will prioritize loans requests from Native-owned and/or tribally-owned businesses that are either adversely impacted by COVID-19 or demonstrate operation in a high-demand industry, as well as those who are applying innovative business strategies. This loan portfolio will follow NDN Collective’s overall mission and theory of change by prioritizing regenerative businesses and developments.
What do I need to submit a loan application?
Along with completing the loan application request, you will need to upload or submit the following (this list not exhaustive and other documents may be required in the application portal). Let us know if you need help in applying!
- Most current business plan
- Last three years of tax returns and financials
- Most recent financial projections (if you have them)
- Resumes of management
* must have at least 50% Native ownership.